Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sorry

for my lack of updates on this recently guys. I promise to get right back onto it. The good thing is that I PASSED (whhooo!!!) my defense last week, so I can get back to updating this sight daily in the way that I want it.

You will start to see a little bit of a change with this blog. Not only will I post professional reviews, but also give Gastroenterologists the inside scoop on interesting things in the field.   Stay tuned, tomorrow will be lots of stuff. Can't wait to get back on this.   


1 comment:

  1. My bгοther ѕuggeѕted I might lіκe
    this web sіte. Не wаѕ totаlly right.
    This post actuаlly maԁe my day. You can nοt imagіne just
    hoω much timе I had spent fоr this info! Thanks!


    Αlso vіsit my ωebsite - earn money uploading videos

    ReplyDelete